Friday, November 27, 2009

Sharing…

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent 2 days cooking then stuffed myself silly. It was a great day!

While decorating the tree I found some cute Christmas cards that we received last year (since I never throw anything away) and decided to scan them. I think I will make some gift tags with them and thought maybe some of you may want to use them as well.

I'm not sure about copyright infringing when it comes to sharing this kind of stuff, so I will ask you to only use them for personal use.
If anyone has more info in regards to this type of sharing, I would love to hear from you. I don't want to get into any trouble.

Just click on the image to get full view and right click and save to your computer. If I hear any info about sharing these that might get me in any hot water, I will immediately remove this post.

Until Next Time…

Scan

Scan_5

Scan_2

Scan_1

Scan_3

Scan_8

Scan_6

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! You have 2 awards waiting for you at my blog!! Have fun!

xoxo Jess