I just received not one, but 2 awards from Jess Pouncil!!
How amazing is that!!!
If your not familiar with her blog, you have to see it! She has the most BEAUTIFUL dolls ever!!!
Jess Pouncil of Little Dirt Lane!
The rules are as follows:
(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog.
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you.
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6)Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards
Ok so now 7 things you don't know about me!!
(1) I have a sister 11 years younger than me.
(2) I wish I was taller.
(3) I have a fear of losing all my teeth!
(4) I am not a very confident person.
(5) I used to HATE pickles, but now LOVE them and will eat a jar a week!
(6) I have a hard time telling people no.
(7) I hate my feet!
My recipients for this award (in no particular order) goes to…
1) Terrye French of “The Painted Pear Basket”
I love Terrye’s painted. She does amazing work.
2) Linda Powell (De) of “See De Sew”
De has the cutest dolls and patterns, and some tutorials.
3) Julie Marcotte of “My Raggedy Dolls”
Julie does amazing work and her dollies are too cute!
4) Sheila Davis of “The Craftaholic Creations”
Sheila paints and sews and is so very talented. I have several of her dollie patterns and just love them!http://thecraftaholiccreations.blogspot.com/
5) Nicole Ellison of “Raggedy Old Annies”
I love reading her blog and her dollies are the cutest!
6) Sherry Marrero from “Annies Cupboard”
Sherry is the greatest! I won a doll of hers a few years ago and after that I was hooked on doll making. Sherry has many wonderful tutorials and I just love her blog!
7) Maureen Mills of “Sweet Meadows Farm”.
Maureen has incredible talent. Her dollies are wonderful!