She is ready for a new home.
Click here to see her on Ebay.
Until Next Time….
I’ve been MIA lately but I am back and ready to get busy!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great time with family & friends but I am looking forward to a new year!
I have been working on Valentine items and do have a few things listed on Ebay.
I finished this Valentine Annie today and have a few more in the works.
My birthday is tomorrow, the big 39! My baby sister reminded me today that I will be 40 next year! Thanks Sis!!
I will be busy over the next few days, Taylor has another Dr appt. with the orthopedic Dr tomorrow, hopefully no MRI is needed. Oh, you probably don't know what happened to her! Well, this is quite a story. Taylor, Tori & Taylor’s friend Jessica decided to slide down the basement stairs in a laundry basket. Well Taylor tried to stop herself half way down and flipped out of the basket, dislocating her elbow!! Yeah! Not fun I assure you. Nothing broke but no weight bearing, at least until tomorrow. That broke her heart since she is a cheerleader and just started Competitive Cheer a week before this happened. Phew! KIDS! A few more grey hairs to add to my collection!
So in case I don't get to blog before then, I want to wish you all a safe and Happy New Year!!!
Until Next Time…
I just received not one, but 2 awards from Jess Pouncil!!
How amazing is that!!!
If your not familiar with her blog, you have to see it! She has the most BEAUTIFUL dolls ever!!!
Jess Pouncil of Little Dirt Lane!
The rules are as follows:
(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog.
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you.
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6)Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards
Ok so now 7 things you don't know about me!!
(1) I have a sister 11 years younger than me.
(2) I wish I was taller.
(3) I have a fear of losing all my teeth!
(4) I am not a very confident person.
(5) I used to HATE pickles, but now LOVE them and will eat a jar a week!
(6) I have a hard time telling people no.
(7) I hate my feet!
My recipients for this award (in no particular order) goes to…
1) Terrye French of “The Painted Pear Basket”
I love Terrye’s painted. She does amazing work.
2) Linda Powell (De) of “See De Sew”
De has the cutest dolls and patterns, and some tutorials.
3) Julie Marcotte of “My Raggedy Dolls”
Julie does amazing work and her dollies are too cute!
4) Sheila Davis of “The Craftaholic Creations”
Sheila paints and sews and is so very talented. I have several of her dollie patterns and just love them!http://thecraftaholiccreations.blogspot.com/
5) Nicole Ellison of “Raggedy Old Annies”
I love reading her blog and her dollies are the cutest!
6) Sherry Marrero from “Annies Cupboard”
Sherry is the greatest! I won a doll of hers a few years ago and after that I was hooked on doll making. Sherry has many wonderful tutorials and I just love her blog!
7) Maureen Mills of “Sweet Meadows Farm”.
Maureen has incredible talent. Her dollies are wonderful!