Friday, November 6, 2009

Little Candy Cane Annie *For Sale*

 

MY RAGGEDY DOLLS candy cane annie 11-06-09

This Annie is made from tea stained muslin and measures 10" tall. She has a painted face, blushed cheeks and red yarn hair. Her legs have been painted and sanded for a more primitive look.

She is wearing a green dress with lots of candy canes & little snowflakes. She also has muslin bloomers.

I have added a stained round tag with “Candy Cane” on it, if you would like something else, just let me know.

Annie is so cute and small enough to tuck in a crock or basket or displayed proudly on a shelf or bench.
Annie is for display purposes only and not meant as a childs toy.

She was created using a pattern by "My Raggedy Dolls".

Annie is available for $12.95 plus shipping. I only ship within the United States.

Email me at cinnamonstitchedprimitives @ yahoo.com (leave out the spaces), if you would like to purchase this cutie.

No comments: