Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been a bad bad blogger


I think I need a whoopin lol.

Since the holidays are past us and a new year ahead, Ive been trying to get my craft room organized. Hubby got me 2 embellishment centers. I got the first one for Christmas and I loved it so much, he got me another for my birthday (5 days) later. The best part, he hung them right away. He told me he had some ideas for my "new" craft room when we purchase our new house. We've been looking but havent found the one yet.

I have been busy, Im trying to get some Valentine and Easter projects done and will be adding them to my site the minute they are done. I think I will be added some to Ebay too.
Ive also created my first Annie pattern. As soon as she is made, I will get the pattern available too.
Well time to pick up Tori from basketball tryouts.
I just wanted to touch base and let you all know Im still here.

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Oh that looks SO nice!
What a great way to store supplies and crafts.