Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Little Crafter after my own Heart!



My youngest daughter Tori (who is 12) is taking "Today's Teen" in Jr. high. Well today she brought me home a gift! She made me a pillow case! It is soo cute. She was so proud of it, she then wanted to make a pillow. I found her some scrap fabric and she made a pillow in no time. She brought home an apron the other day she made for the class. After sewing, they will be learning some cooking skills and will be using their aprons. She forgot to bring that home today for pics, but I will post pics of her apron & pillow in the next day or so. She is my "mini me" and maybe even will follow in Mom's creative footsteps.

Until Next Time...
~*~UPDATE~*~

Here is Tori wearing her apron & her pillow. She did an awesome job!



1 comment:

CathyJean said...

Oh, how sweet!! Looks like she has a good example to follow in her mom:)