Friday, March 28, 2008

A slight delay in starting my "Sweet Annie"...

Unfortunately, there was a death in my family, so the start of my Sweet Annie has been pushed back a bit. I'm so excited to get started on her though.
I had to make a trip to Jo-Ann's yesterday and went alittle overboard :p I also have have 2 new patterns from another of my Favorite! designers, Patti's Ratties and cant wait to get started on those too. Oh, I think I have a busy week ahead of me! I have made a promise to myself to get more creations done, I have a really bad habit of started something and not finishing, but then start something else. No more of that craziness. ;) Here is the more fabric from Jo-Ann's....
We did have a fun time while my Mom & Sister were here. Do you have a Wii? If you dont, you HAVE got to get one! They are the most fun game I've played in along time. Although Rock Band & Guitar Here for PS2 are my Favs, the Wii is a BLAST!!

Squirt gun balloon carnival game

I think I was the yellow balloon

Bowling a STRIKE!!

Bowling some more!

Ok, time to get some work done.

Until next time....

No comments: